Roxy Fileman free file browser for .NET is now available
Roxy Fileman is free open source file browser for .NET and PHP, ready for use with CKEditor and TinyMCE WYSIWYG html editors. It could be easily integrated into a CMS or any other web application. Fileman is based on JQuery and JQueryUI libraries and it's compatible with all modern browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safary and Opera.
Roxy Fileman is designed to be as flexible as possible. The client interface is completely separated from the server-side logic and scripts, thus can be used with any server programming language - PHP, ASP .NET, Python, Cold Fusion etc. All data exchanged including configuration and language files is in light weight JSON format. Great performance - all data from the server is loaded using Ajax without page reloading. Fileman has ready to use distributions for PHP and .NET. All client-server communications and configuration files are in JSON format and are language independent. See custom server side scripts.
Roxy file browser is extremely easy to use, supporting drag and drop files and folders operations, details and thumbnail views, sorting, searching, context menus, drag and drop uploads, ulpoad progress bar and a lot more. See the list of features available.
Roxy Fileman features
- Drag and drop file uploads.
- Upload progress bar.
- Download folders as single zip file.
- Configuration settings to automatically resize uploaded images to given maximum width and/or height.
- Configuration settings for thumbnails view images width and height.
- Configuration settings for image preview width and height.
- Root folder can be set via session variable.
- Avialable for PHP and .NET.
- Simple and intuitive interface with list and thumbnail views.
- Toolbar with the most common tasks.
- Sorting files by name, size or modification date.
- Quick file search.
- Tooltips containing file information. Dimensions and preview for the image files is available.
- Secure file uploads - certain file types can be forbidden in the configuration.
- File and folder renaming.
- Drag and drop operations for moving folders and files.
- Cut, copy and paste operations for files and folders.
- Status bar with folder and file information.
- Context menus.
- Multilanguage support. Roxy Fileman user interface is translated into English, French, German, Spanish, Italian (Federico Guelfi - Afterbit), Polish (Gregory), Hungarian (Zoltán Gazdag), Czech, Danish, Russian (Evgeniy Gruzdev) and Bulgarian. The user interface can be traslated into any language.
- High performance. No page reloading - all data is loaded using Ajax.
- Custom server-side scripts and programming language. Ready to use with .NET and PHP.